The Mystery of Ghost's Building in Surabaya
Hi guys, Welcome to my first article!
How is everything going? Hopefully, everything's fine and filled with joy and peace :)
This time, I wanted to tell you a little bit about the popular mystery story around my county. It is about an old big building named Ghost's Building in Surabaya located at Banyu Urip Wetan Street 1A / 107. Have you ever heard about it?
The building is a silent proof of Surabaya's memories. People nearby called it that way because of its impression from outside that really rusty and seems like relinquished years ago.
But it's not true! The building wasn't relinquished or even abandoned and mythical! The fact that there are 53 families lived together inside the building are crashed down all the rumors. The building was built by J.A. van Middlekoop in 1809. Middelkoop bought the Kupang area from Daendels for 4,000 rijksdaalders and in 1809 it began construction as a residence. Then, the building was taken over by Dr. Teng Khoen Gwan (Gunawan Sasmita) in around 1945. Then there were racial riots in Surabaya that makes some Chinese offspring evacuate there inside of the building. But why it's still called Ghost's Building until now and what makes it scary?
Well, based on what people nearby said, sometimes at some certain date and time, they heard and saw something strange and mystical from it such as Dutch women or people used to say 'Noni Belanda', especially around Javanese sacred dates and the date when the racial riot happens.
But other people also said since the colonial days of the Dutch East Indies, the building was already known as 'spookhuis' which in the Dutch language means Ghost's House and usually, colonial-era building always linked by the tragic event in the past.
Do I believe it? Well, the fact that I'm actually scared about something mystical, I don't really believe that it's mysterious since there are still 53 families lived there (except if all of them have died at the same time by the same cause and no one's left, I will believe it)
But however, it's based on your own stance and belief to trust this story or not. What do you think about it? Do you believe it or not? Tell me your opinion at the comments section down below!
I hope you guys liked and enjoyed reading my story. I"m sorry if I may hurt you and confusing you through my words. Thank you so much for reading my article this time and hope to see you guys again next time in my next article real soon ;)
Dream Big and Live Your Best Potentials and Talents
Love Yourself and Appreciate and Enjoy Every Little Moment
XOXO...
How is everything going? Hopefully, everything's fine and filled with joy and peace :)
This time, I wanted to tell you a little bit about the popular mystery story around my county. It is about an old big building named Ghost's Building in Surabaya located at Banyu Urip Wetan Street 1A / 107. Have you ever heard about it?

But it's not true! The building wasn't relinquished or even abandoned and mythical! The fact that there are 53 families lived together inside the building are crashed down all the rumors. The building was built by J.A. van Middlekoop in 1809. Middelkoop bought the Kupang area from Daendels for 4,000 rijksdaalders and in 1809 it began construction as a residence. Then, the building was taken over by Dr. Teng Khoen Gwan (Gunawan Sasmita) in around 1945. Then there were racial riots in Surabaya that makes some Chinese offspring evacuate there inside of the building. But why it's still called Ghost's Building until now and what makes it scary?
Well, based on what people nearby said, sometimes at some certain date and time, they heard and saw something strange and mystical from it such as Dutch women or people used to say 'Noni Belanda', especially around Javanese sacred dates and the date when the racial riot happens.
But other people also said since the colonial days of the Dutch East Indies, the building was already known as 'spookhuis' which in the Dutch language means Ghost's House and usually, colonial-era building always linked by the tragic event in the past.
Do I believe it? Well, the fact that I'm actually scared about something mystical, I don't really believe that it's mysterious since there are still 53 families lived there (except if all of them have died at the same time by the same cause and no one's left, I will believe it)
But however, it's based on your own stance and belief to trust this story or not. What do you think about it? Do you believe it or not? Tell me your opinion at the comments section down below!
I hope you guys liked and enjoyed reading my story. I"m sorry if I may hurt you and confusing you through my words. Thank you so much for reading my article this time and hope to see you guys again next time in my next article real soon ;)
Dream Big and Live Your Best Potentials and Talents
Love Yourself and Appreciate and Enjoy Every Little Moment
XOXO...



Komentar
Posting Komentar